Catalogues continue to be an unmistakably effective way to engage customers and increase direct sales. If you sell multiple product ranges then catalogues should be part of your marketing strategy for both on and off-line marketing.
With the lack of tangible mail that potential clients receive nowadays compared to emails, there is now almost a novelty factor of being sent a printed catalogue in the post or handed one at a meeting or event.
Once your catalogue is designed, it can be quickly converted to a digital version too, allowing you to deliver your catalogue through multiple channels:
- Send a taster or promotion out as Direct Mail
- Use the entire catalogue for Content Marketing
- Hand out at events or sales meetings
- Hand deliver to specific target customers
- Add to the website as a download
- Promote the catalogue through all social channels and PR
- Send out ‘section’ promotions to target audiences
- Integrate with your digital catalogue with your e-commerce site for direct ordering
- AND MUCH MORE!
If you have an e-commerce website then interactive catalogues will enable your customers to buy off the page by clicking on an item it will take them straight to the web page, allowing them to order online in a couple of clicks. This gives you great insights into which products and what marketing works best.
With the relative affordability of direct mail pieces, it is definitely worth really targeting a certain audience and seeing whether you get results.
The Product Marketing Company has decades of experience in catalogue design and production so if you want to stand out in the crowd and shift more products, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.